hair caring tips
1. The most important tip is to treat your extensions like you will treat your own hair.
2. Wash your extensions once a week. In the First week wash your extensions with shampoo and conditioner (Tresemme Luxurious Moisture or Argan Oil of Morocco) Recommended. The second-week wash with just conditioner. Do not message your hair when washing. Stroke your hair from the top to the bottom with shampoo and then rinse. Apply conditioner and wait at least 30 minutes before rinsing (the longer the better). Wearing a plastic cap will help the conditioner penetrate your hair extensions even more.
3. Do not blow dry your hair it will cause your extensions to become very dry which will lead to shedding. Only air dry your extensions.
4. Do not brush or comb your hair while it's wet.
5. Never go to bed with your hair wet. That will cause your hair to tangle.
6.Use an oil or hair moisture product daily but in small amounts. Argan Oil of Morocco Penetrating Oil is recommended.
7. Use a paddle brush or a wide-tooth comb when styling your hair. Start from the very end and work your way up.
8. Never cut the weft or stick a sewing needling through the weft as it will cause shedding. Always use the folding method for sew-ins.
9. Always use a heat protectant before applying heat to your hair to prevent split ends, and shedding.
10. Always wrap your hair at night with a silk bonnet or scarf.
Pretty MF Boutique
1. Detangle your hair extensions ONLY when the hair is wet (detangling your hair while it's dry can cause breakage, shedding, and loss of hair).
2. Detangle your curly/wavy hair EVERY morning and EVERY night before wrapping.
3. Use a leave-in conditioner/water mix to help keep your curls/waves moisturized.
4. ALWAYS comb/detangle from the ends up.
5. Use a DAILY* curling cream with water to help with moisture and to prevent shedding/tangling/interlocking of the curls/waves.