Hello! Are you ready to start your own hair extension business? Maybe you've looked around for a great vendor, that has great prices and great hair, with no luck. Well looked no more, Heavenly Hair by Nicole products are of high quality at prices that will amaze you! Listed below are a few reasons why starting your very own hair business will be the best business decision ever:
- Hair extensions are a multi-billion dollar industry.
- Hair extensions are in high demand, which will make your product very easy to sell.
- You will be your own boss, setting your own hours and doing something you love.
- There is no limit to your success in selling hair extensions.
- We provide quality hair extensions of all textures at wholesale prices.
- We have very affordable packages available to fit your budget.
Take a look at the our business startup packages http://heavenly-hair.com/business-startup-packages...
These packages were set up according to high demand products at prices that will fit anybody's budget.
Learn The Necessary Steps To Take To Start A Hair Business:
If you're only trying to sell hair on the side, then I would say to just find a great hair vendor, set reasonable prices, and to take advantage of free marketing by advertising on Facebook Marketplace, Craigslist, and in your community.
If you are trying to establish a hair business.....
Here are the steps you need to take to get started:
- Find out what type of hair you want to sell. From my experience, Body Wave, Deep Wave & Silky Straight are the most requested textures. I would say it is best to have a variety of hair to offer your customers.
- Do want to sell just bundles? or other pieces? Most women buy bundles in 3's with a closure, frontal or 360 frontal.
- Find a vendor. You want to find a vendor that has a variety of hair textures and pieces, great prices, and quality hair. This is the tricky part of getting started. You want to be extra careful with choosing a vendor. There are many out there claiming to hair quality hair extensions, but in reality their hair is worthless. You want to provide your customers with quality hair in order for your business to be successful.
- How much will you charge? You want to keep your prices very reasonable. Everyone loves a bargain and if you can offer your customers a bargain and quality hair, then you will surely win them over as returning customers.
- Think of a name for your company. You want to keep it professional, because this is your business and your brand. That you will be representing.
- Trade name search. When you have a name for you company, you want to see if there's another company with that name. Google search (trade name search for your state) if there is not another company with the name you've chosen. Then, you can begin with the next step.
- Branding your company. Once you have completed the steps above. Now, begin branding your company, with a logo, website address (url), website, business cards, hair tags etc.
- Make your company official. Register your company/name and get an EIN (employer identification number).
- Start Selling Hair! Now that your business is official you are ready to start selling hair. Launch your website and begin to advertise to everyone and everywhere.
Advertising your hair business:
- Social accounts to create. Facebook Business Page, Instagram Business, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin, and Youtube.
- Blogging. You want to definitely create a blog through Wordpress.com or Blogger.com. Blogging will help to get the word out about your business, products, sales etc.
- Advertising in your community. Many people feel more comfortable with purchasing hair that they can actually pickup. They want to have the opportunity to examine the hair before they make a purchase, just to make sure it is quality hair. There are also, some that maybe nervous with providing their credit card information online. Best ways to advertise to your community are, through Facebook Marketplace, Craigslist, handing out business cards, and going to hair salons. If you decide to visit hair salons, create a spreadsheet of your prices/products and have some hair on hand with a note book to take orders.
- Email Marketing. Make sure to have an email sign up form for your customers. This is a great way to keep your customers informed on sales, new products etc.
- Video Marketing. Make sure to post videos of your hair products, reviews etc. This is a great way of winning over some out-of-town skeptical customers. There are some that will feel more confident in purchasing hair from you if they could see the hair and customer reviews on video, rather than photos.
Now that you know how to get your very own hair extension business established. Get started!
If you need a vendor that has 100% unprocessed (cuticle intact & aligned) quality hair extensions, closures, frontals, and 360 frontals at wholesale prices, please visit Business Startup Packages