Our lace closures are 100% virgin (unprocessed). Coloring, bleaching, curling, or straightening our closures will not cause any damaging. All of our closures come with baby hair to help give a more natural look when installed.
- Silky Straight
- Deep Wave
- Body Wave
- Silky Straight - 10"12"14"
- Deep Wave - 12"14"16"
- Body Wave - 14"16"18"
We have a 9 Bundle Business Package available that will go perfectly with this closure package. To give our closures more of a natural look, there is a technique called "bleaching knots". The knots come from the hair being tied into the lace.
- Make sure the consistency of the mixture (20, 30 or 40 developer & BW2 bleach powder) is thick as cottage cheese, so that it won't seep through the lace.
- To prevent the baby hairs from becoming bleached, brush or pin them out of the way.
- Place your closure on a sheet of aluminium foil lace side up.
- Be gentle when applying the mixture to the lace.
- After you have applied the mixture where you want the knots to become bleached, turn the closure lace side down onto the aluminium foil.
- Close the foil over the bleached part of the closure, this will activate the bleach to work quicker.
- Leave the bleach on a minimum of 10 minutes and a maximum of 20 minutes.
- Periodically check to see if the knots are bleached.
- When the bleaching process is complete, rinse the mixture off the lace. (DO NOT rub the mixture during the rinse)
- Use Shimmer Lights shampoo to completely remove the bleach mixture from the lace.
- Then use a neutralizing shampoo (preferably Isoplus) to wash the entire closure.
- Rinse, then apply a moisturizing conditioner for 5-10 minutes.
- Rinse, comb out, and allow the closure to air dry.
- Mixing Bowl
- Mixing Brush
- Latex Gloves
- 20, 30, or 40 Developer
- BW2 Powder
- Aluminium Foil
- Shimmer Lights Shampoo
- Neutralizing Shampoo
- Moisturizing Conditioner